4 Vegan Podcasts | A Case For Plant Based
I’m a true-crime podcast junkie. 🤭 But since going vegan, I’ve broadened my horizons and am happy to say that vegan podcasts are now in my repertoire. 💁♀️ Here are 4 of my favorite podcasts on veganism.
Dr. MichaelGreger is one of my favorite plant based doctors and advocates.
The Nutrition Facts podcast addresses natural ways to live healthier and prevent common diseases. Dr. Greger uses evidenced based research to promote the healthiest diet and lifestyle.
The episodes I recommend:
- The Food Industry and You (December 26, 2019)
- Help for High Blood Pressure (November 21, 2019)
With a focus on health and wellness, this podcast helps listeners find balance in their lives with a holistic approach. Host Diane Randall suggests tools and strategies to help get you the life you want.
- How to Free Yourself From Stress and Anxiety (March 16, 2018)
- Vegans Have More Fun, and Other Great Reasons to Be Vegan (March 18, 2016)
Host Elysabeth Alfano is sweet, bubbly, and a wonderful advocate for the vegan lifestyle. Her podcasts consist of interviews with plant based doctors, chefs, celebrities, athletes, influencers, animal rights activists, and much more.
One of the things you’ll hear Elysabeth say often is: “You change what you eat, and you change the world.”
- Ethan Brown interview, CEO of Beyond Meat (April 18, 2018)
- interview with author of Better Not Perfect and Harvard Professor Max Bazerman (note: skip the last 5 minutes if you want to avoid politics 😉) (September 15, 2020)
- interview with the “nutrition nerd” himself, Dr. Michael Greger (November 20, 2018)
Host Chuck Carroll is also known as “The Weight Loss Champion.” 8 years ago, he lost 265 pounds and is currently maintaining that weight loss with a plant based diet.
In this podcast, you’ll learn how to improve your health with a plant based diet and the science of a vegan diet.
- Heart Health: Exercise vs. Nutrition (September 10, 2020)
- How Your Dinner Affects the Environment (July 23, 2020)
- Everything You Need To Know About Going Vegan-with Dr. Michael Greger, Dr. Neal Barnard, and Dr. Jasmol Sardana (December 31, 2019)
If you would like more information on the plant based diet, check out:
Originally published at https://acaseforplantbased.com on October 23, 2020.